NEW PATIENT OFFER
$69 Exam & X-Rays
Up to 50% off the normal price…
- When was your last dentist visit?
- How are your teeth and gums?
- Time for a check-up?
Let’s get them get them checked for just $69 – for a limited time.
Spend a little now to save a lot more later! An affordable, accessible offer which will save you money in the long run.
Take that step and secure your appointment.
You can Book online to get instant appointment confirmation.
Our offer includes:
- A full dental examination and standard x-rays
- A thorough assessment for any other oral health issues such as a cancer screening
Prevention really is better than cure. Staying on top of your oral health can save money and greatly reduce your risk of more complex care in the future.
What does the offer cover?
A routine exam and x-rays check-up has two main parts:
- Full check-up of your of your teeth and gums
- Standard dental x-rays
What do we do
We will have a full visual check-up of all areas of your mouth, not just your teeth and gums and will include a visual screen for oral cancer and looking at any other oral health problem areas.
We will take standard dental x-rays, to help with diagnosis of decay and disease. The x-rays can help spot dental problems early and in detail.
What’s the process?
- 1 x single appointment
- Appointment length is approx. 30 minutes
- We will ask details such as:
- Your dental and medical history
- Your normal oral health regime
- Any current problem areas or pain
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is for new patients only and for existing patients email recipients of the offer
- Appointments are limited
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- This offer cannot be applied retrospectively
- Full payment is due at the time of service
- Offer includes bitewing x-rays only. Panoramic x-rays , additional scans are not included and if required will be an additional cost.
- A regular check-up with a dentist is always the first step for better oral health.
You’re less likely to need to see an emergency dentist. People who visit a dental clinic regularly are likely to spend less money.